Custom Search

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

My Very First Blog!

Hey Everyone!

This is my very first blog, not just on this site but anywhere! My passions in life are fashion, makeup, handbags, perfume, clothes, shoes, hair products, etc etc etc. I have always wanted to do blogs about my passion but never found a very good venue. I thought this might be a great venue for a few reasons:
  • Lots of other wonderful plus size women who adore fashion who I can trade tips, tricks and reviews with.
  • Everyone seems very respectful of each other here, someone may disagree with what I'm saying, but no one has ever belittled or berated me on this site.,
  • Its free :)
I'm going to be doing blogs about things I have purchased that have to do with any of these topics and review them for you guys. I recently made a few purchases at Sephora, MAC, Lane Bryant, Torrid and Fashion to Figure. I never post anything to brag about what I have or what I have bought. I will only be posting to give my honest opinion on something and hear what others have to say about it. I would love if others would start posting blogs like this too. Maybe on an article of clothing you bought, what did you think, how did it look after you washed it, how did it fit, was it true to size, etc etc.

I have a passion for plus size fashion and I'm ready to share it with the world! Well at least with this community. One day I may start doing videos on youtube, but not sure if I'm ready for that yet.

Your thoughts, comments and feedback are always appreciated.

All the best,
Cheryl Diane

2 comments: