Custom Search

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Beauty Blog: Review - Laura Mercier Metallic Creme Eye Colour




Hey Everyone,

I recently found a new makeup product that I absolutely love so I knew I had to share it with you guys. This is a fairly new product  by  Laura Mercier called Metallic Creme Eye Colour and its like MAC paint pots or MAC paints but only better. The Metallic Creme Eye Colours are extremely pigmented and can be used either as a base under eyeshadow or all by itself as an all over lid color or use two as an all over lid color and another in the crease.

I have tried three colors and all are gorgeous, I have been wearing them religiously every day! The colors I purchased are:

Alloy is a great neutral color for either day or night, it can be used as a base under pretty much any color family or by itself for a very neutral eye look. When I went out to dinner after work last week I just had on alloy with a bit of mascara, to dress it up for night time I put gold in the crease and blended it out with a big fluffy brush.

One item to note about these creme shadows is a lot goes a long way, they come in small tubes and I have barely made a dent in any of them because how pigmented and creamy they are.

As far as application, to apply as an all over lid color I normally just put some on the back of my hand and use my ring finger to apply, similar how you would apply a paint pot. If you want a more precise application of the color in the corner, center of the eye or in the crease, you can use a flat shading brush.

I highly recommend these cream shadows, I purchased mine at my local Sephora, but I believe you can find them also at your local department store at the Laura Mercier counter.

As always if you have any questions about the product I will be more than happy to answer.

Thanks for reading!
Cheryl Diane

No comments:

Post a Comment